Following up on my Vow to Self of “a new continent every year” (… ish), this year I’m headed for South America, specifically to Chile. All 4500 kilometers of it.
The itinerary so far goes like this:
- Survive the flight and land in Santiago in one piece
- Fly south to Punta Arenas and pick up a camper van
- Drive in the general direction of “north”
- See awesome landscapes, climb a vulcano, bathe in hot springs, sleep with a view of the Milky Way
- End up in Calama after about 6 weeks on the road
- Catch a flight back to Santiago and then onwards back home to Oslo
A blast, I’m sure!